- High luminosity true color LED illumination
- Modular concept enables individual components to be motorized
- Easily acquire multi-color fluorescence images
The BX53 microscope’s ergonomic design helps you stay comfortable during extended periods of use while the intuitive control layout enables fast, efficient observation and imaging. Optimized for laboratory applications, true color LED illumination has a high luminosity and color rendering index so you can see samples in true-to-life colors.
High Luminosity True Color LED Illumination
With an LED illuminator equivalent in brightness to a 100 W halogen lamp, the BX53 microscope delivers outstanding brightness that’s ideal for teaching and polarized light applications.
Designed for Pathology and Cytology
Maintain Brightness when Changing Magnifications
Quick Magnification Change with Motorized Functionality
Suitable for Cellular Tissue Observation / LPLN40X
This objective is ideal for imaging thick, clear samples, even at 40X magnification.The LPLN40X is equipped with a correction collar so users can adjust the spherical aberration caused by differences in cover glass thickness to get clear images.
Stay Comfortable While You Work
The most ergonomic position differs from person to person, so it’s important that the microscope can accommodate each user down to the millimeter. Our ergonomic observation tubes enable you to adjust the inclination angle, extend the tube, and adjust the tube’s height.
Our most ergonomic option, the excellent ergonomic tube, moves up and down, tilts, and extends forward and back so you can move it closer to you. It’s great for labs where multiple users share a microscope since each can adjust it to accommodate their height and posture.
Tilting Trinocular Tube
Tilting Binocular Tubes that Meet Your Needs
Comfortable, Easy-to-Use Stage
– Mechanical stages are coated with a durable ceramic for abrasion resistance
Keep Your Hands on the Desk
– Keep your arms resting on the desk with the stage handle extender- Mount a rubber cap to the handle to control the stage with minimal force
Efficient Image Capture
Easily Acquire High-Quality Images with cellSens Software
– Simple layout improves the efficiency of your workflow, from novice to expert- All image acquisition
Save Microscopy Data via Coded Units
– Automatically record and share microscope magnification and setting information for post-imaging treatments
– The metadata is automatically sent to Olympus’ cellSens software packages, helping minimize mistakes and scaling errors
Hand Switch for Image Capture
Capture Digital Images without Using a PC via the DP22 Camera
– Observe, measure, and acquire images without using a PC- Precise color reproduction and smooth live images – Display your specimen on a monitor and capture images for reports and conferences
Designed to Meet Expanding Needs
Research microscopy is about more than just the microscope — each investigation requires a unique setup. Our BX3 series microscopes are customizable with modular hardware and software. Choose the components you need for your research application, or start with a base system that can grow with your research.