• Accurate weighing and mixing of collected blood
• 5-inch LCD screen with user-friendly interface
• Visual/audible alarms with voice guide
• Multi-functional remote control unit
• Dual barcode scanner system
• Wireless data transfer (CDM software)
• Emergency onboard battery
• Large capacity battery pack for portable use
• SureSeal™ tube sealer integration ready
• Secured stackable storage – Carrying Case Pro
• Versatile configuration
• All the collection data including up to 1,000 donor information are saved in the internal device
memory of CM760 main unit. Each data consists of 30 information fields.
• Data can be transferred by a USB memory stick or via wireless data link (CDM).
• One CDM network can group 18 units. A supervisor can monitor and control real-time
operation of up to 18 units. Donor data, collection data, alarm status, device settings are
real-time managed by a computer.
• Data format is available in .txt (text file) and .csv (general spreadsheet file).
Users can manage data with a spreadsheet program. Microsoft Excel© is recommended.
• Device settings in the network can be managed as all or separately.
* Compatible with CM750
Multi-functional Remote Control Unit
• 10 LED lamps indicate % progress of collection and alarms.
The lamps flash in case of alarming.
• Main operation buttons (CLAMP/START/END/ENTER) on the unit enhance user convenience.
• Secondary barcode scanner is equipped at the front.
Dual Barcode Scanner System
• Barcode scanners read most of standard barcode labels including blood bank-specified
• Centron R&D Lab is ready for customized solutions.
SureSeal™ Tube Sealer Integration
• SureSeal™ tube sealer module can be installed in the main unit.
By plugging in a sealing hand unit, CM760 is ready to offer the highest level of versatility.
Dual Battery System
• Onboard battery (rechargeable) is for emergency backup.
In case of unexpected AC power failure, it guarantees supplying power for 30 more minutes
to complete ongoing collection cycle. No need to use BN128 battery pack all the time in case
of AC powered indoor uses.
• For portable or outdoor use, the large capacity BN128 battery pack (rechargeable & replaceable)
is available. The pack supports up to 8 hours of operation without AC mains.
• BN128 battery pack is charged through the main unit or BC164 fast battery charger.
High User Customizability
• CM760 is designed to satisfy various operating conditions in professional demands.
Users can adjust most operational setting including target collection volumes, alarm levels and
on/off, tray moving speed and even specific gravity of blood.
• Centron R&D Lab offers customization support to meet your specific operation requirements.
Intelligent Voice Guide
• Voice guide system speaks real-time information including selected target volume,
collection start, collection end and alarm conditions.
• 10 selectable languages:
– English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese