HFsafe-900TE/1200TE/1500TE/1800TE (Motorized Type)
Heal Force HFsafe B2 biosafety cabinets set the standard in quality, design, and innovation that comes from a heritage of over 25 years experience. At Heal Force we know how important it is to offer a high level of protection to operator, product and environment with advanced technology.
- Working area is surrounded by negative pressure, double wall plenum for protection, ensuring the safety of user, environment and operation.
- Humanization designs enhance comfort.
- Details of cabinet developed further to ensure easier cleaning with normal cleaning solvents.
- Motor consumes less energy, reduces heat output and operates more quietly.
- Equipped with long life ULPA filtration providing 99.999% typical efficiency for particle size of 0.1 to 0.2 microns and with patented filter life indicator.
- Two independent temperature-compensated airflow sensors monitor the airflow constantly, double secure safe operating conditions.
- The intuitive interface delivers a constant read-out of working area temperature, air velocity/volume, filter life span, total running time, and enables friendly communication.
- Advanced pressure monitoring, composed of downflow filter pressure sensor, exhaust filter pressure sensor, airflow pipes and switch circuits.