and warming of blood and blood products
The Barkey plasmatherm is a device for thawing out and warming of all bagged conserves of fresh frozen plasma (FFP), blood and erythrocyte concentrates (EC), cryopreserved preparations, cryopreserved stem cells (HPC) or infusions solutions.
Hygiene during thawing out and heating – because transfusion safety allows no compromises
The Barkey plasmatherm and its strengths:
- Safe and simple operation even with unpractised personnel
- Provable and documentable thawing out and warming process
- Universal application for:
– thawing out stem cells
– continuous operation and user-specific settings (possible without additional modules)
- Optical and acoustic permanent signal after heating duration is complete
- Retention of biological quality rating of transfusion material due to heating time limitation
- Visual check of conserves during temperature control
- Menu-controlled user guidance
- Direct selection of blood or plasma
- Leak checks = contamination and infection protection for personnel and patient
Further benefits at a glance:
- Language selection
- Data exchange interface (Ethernet connection)
- Barcode reader
- Log printer
- The plasmatherm can be extended with a mobile heated stand cabinet in connection with and additionally available Barkey warming center II.
Barkey has set standards for the safe handling of blood, plasma and stem cells with the development of its heating procedure.
Barkey plasmatherm safety concept at a glance
The complete-surface dry temperature regulation and temperature checks of conserves including edge zones, profile welding and hose connections enables the user to use the system safely.
Barkey plasmatherm hygienic concept at a glance
Clear and unambiguous visualisation of dirt and blood residue through light surfaces on device.
No germ discharge from device into the atmosphere due to circulated air.
Easy wipe disinfection due to smooth surfaces and rounded corners.
|Mains supply:||230 V AC / 115 V AC|
|Mains frequency:||50-60 Hz|
|Temperature setting:||+37 to max. +45 °C|
|Interfaces / devices:||Optional RS 232, barcode scanner, log printer,
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||340 x 600 x 320 mm|
|Weight without filling:||18 kg|
|Filling quantity:||9 l|
|Made in Germany|