- Alcohol sensor: the device works with the Lion fuel cell sensor, with its high safety when measuring alcohol and a long stable life
- Analytical alcohol measurement: unaffected by acetone, steams, food, drugs, drugs, sweeteners, methane and most other non-alcoholic substances in human breath.
- Atemprobe: the alcolmeter SD-400 automatically takes a sample of the air of the lower lung area. An optional manual removal can be activated on request
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 2.00 mg / l BrAC / AAK or 0.005 to 0.400% BAC / BAK. A warning when the range is exceeded is output at higher alcohol values
- Power supply: 5 x 1.5V ‘Mignon’ cells; Also available are a 12V autonet and a rechargeable battery with a charger
- Power consumption: with continuous operation over 3000 tests can be carried out with each set of new Mignon batteries (at temperatures above 10 ° C). Visual and audible warning signals alert the battery status to a two-stage warning system.
- Acoustic warning: indicates the status of the device in addition to the display
- Mouthpiece: simple cheap disposable pressure tube
- On-board memory: stores the time and date of each measured value – or a refusal of the subject (internal battery supplies the memory with the battery change with current); Up to 150 records
- Data transfer: to the PC possible (with ‘SD-400-Soft’ software (available on request), for statistical analysis and management purposes
- Interface to the printer: to form a mobile, non-secure unit. Completely in water-proof carrying bag, with mouthpiece compartment and ulterriemen.
- Sensor heating: The sensor warms up automatically at low outside temperatures.
- Calibration: using an alcohol gas with a standard value – like the AlcoCal calibration gas. Monthly checks are recommended. The setting of the calibration, which runs completely software supervised, must only be carried out every 6 months
- Radio interference suppression: the device is shielded against interference by radio transmitters, it meets the requirements of the standard EN 50082-1 (immuno-radio waves in the range 26MHz-1000MHz at 10V / m field strength and with 80% modulated 1 KHz signal).