The CLN 115 incubator from Pol-Eko is used for incubating samples in stable temperature conditions, regardless of the ambient temperature. Applications include incubation of samples for microbiological determinations, analysis of thermal resistance of samples subjected to higher temperatures, antibody testing, bacteria growth, crystallization observations, and pharma and food testing.
The incubator has double doors for optimum temperature protection – A solid outer door, with a glass internal door. If preferred, you can upgrade to include a viewing panel in the external door to give you full visibility of the incubator contents.
- 112 L chamber capacity
- Natural air convection
- Temperature ranges from 5 ° above ambient, up to 100°C
- In built quality control protocol
- Open door alarm
- Colour touchscreen controller
- LAN and USB ports for data transfer
- Two stainless steel wire shelves included, with space for more to be added
- Double door (external solid door, and internal glass door)
- Choose from Powder Coated Sheet or Stainless-Steel Linen Housing.